Employers are required to send to their employees a W-2 Form (Statement of Earnings) by January 31.

If you don’t get a form W-2 by mid-February, you should contact your employer to make sure they have your correct address on file.

You can also ask your employer to send you a re-issued W-2.   This is a copy of the W-2 that they previously sent you and is marked “Reissued Statement”.  You can file your taxes with a re-issued W-2.

If you are still having difficulties receiving a W-2 from your employer, you can contact the IRS and they will send a letter to the employer.

!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics --