By Guest writer Bob Cahill – Leader Bank
- Research the lender and loan officer to ensure they are a good fit for you.
- What is their knowledge, experience, and commitment to service?
- Are they local and respected by the realtor community?
- Will your lender be willing to meet in person, if that is important to you?
- Will they help you with budgeting, credit cleanup, and other information to customize a financing plan that is best for you?
- Will they be available to you, your realtor, listing agent, and attorney to help win your offer and throughout the loan process?
- Will they be available in the evening and during weekends when you might be submitting an offer or have questions?
- Will they have the best loan programs for which you qualify?
- Do they offer rates and programs from many banks to help with more program flexibility and better rates?
- Will the loan officer be accessible post-closing to answer any questions you may have? Will they provide periodic mortgage check-ups and help with possible refinancing, home equity lines of credit, or other loans in the future?
Leader Bank offers a complete suite of banking services for individuals and businesses. Leader Bank is the largest home purchase lender among banks in Massachusetts. NMLS#: 449250
Bob Cahill is a Senior Mortgage Banker, Broker & Planner with over 16 years of residential lending experience in 29 states including all of New England, FL, DC, MD, NC, NJ, PA, SC, & VA. Contact Bob any time at (781) 589-8756 or email@example.com for a free, no obligation planning consultation or rate quote. NMLS#: 485042