IRS, Taxes

Can’t get it done?

If you feel like you can’t get your taxes done by the deadline, make sure to file an extension (IRS Form 4868

The extension is also due by April 17, 2012 but can be a life saver if you’re missing vital information to complete your return.

If you’re a Schwartz & Schwartz client, please call the office as soon as possible and we’ll help you file your extension form.

Leave a Reply