Month Income Taxes Saving and Investing
  • If you changed jobs, give one of our CPAs a call to discuss filling out new W-4 Forms
  • Now’s the time to work through your 2018 income tax projection, especially to figure out how things look due to the recent tax law changes
  • If you have working kids who will earn less than $12k this year, make sure they claim Exempt on their W4┬áto avoid needing to file a tax return for them next winter to have their withholding taxes refunded
  • If your Keogh or Solo 401(k) accounts are worth more than $250,000, or if you have employees in your plan, Form 5500-EZ due by 7/31/18
  • Review, update or create your healthcare proxy.
!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics --