Your personal tax return is due on April 15th, unless you file for an extension (Form 4868).   Don’t be late or penalties will await!

There are three ways to request an automatic extension of time to file a U.S. individual income tax return.

1. You can file Form 4868 and pay all or part of your estimated income tax due using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) or by using a credit or debit card.

2. You can file Form 4868 electronically through your tax preparer or tax software.

3. You can file a paper Form 4868.





!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics --