If you feel like you can’t get your taxes done by the deadline, make sure to file an extension (IRS Form 4868 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf).

The extension is also due by April 17, 2012 but can be a life saver if you’re missing vital information to complete your return.

If you’re a Schwartz & Schwartz client, please call the office¬†as soon as possible and we’ll help you file your extension form.

!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics --